VOLUNTEERING: Boccia Ireland could not develop without the time, energy, commitment and enthusiasm of volunteers – people just like you!
The thousands of individuals who choose to give some of their time and take up a variety of roles and responsibilities within clubs and organisations are the lifeline of Irish sport. Volunteers are integral to the growth and development of many organisations and are extremely valued members of society.
Boccia Ireland values and needs volunteer involvement in many areas. See below how you could help!
- Boccia Ireland’s Executive Sub-Committee is made up of a team of dedicated volunteers
- Coaching and refereeing during training and in competition.
- Classifiers are specifically trained to allocate players to particular classes
- Competition and event assistance (set up prior to event, refreshment serving, clear up)
- Social event organisation
- Ramp assistants for BC3 players (become a “ramper” for players who require assistance)
- Enthusiastic fundraisers are always needed!
We sincerely appreciate the commitment, time, energy, and skills you bring.
We encourage anyone who currently holds a voluntary role or has an interest in becoming a volunteer to register with us.
The requirements to become a fully registered volunteer with Boccia Ireland will be added shortly.